Welcome to www.skembedjis.com for handling equipment!
The convenience of ease of online shopping will change the way you purchase handling equipment and spare parts for forklifts. In our website you can find spare parts for any kind of forklift brands to forklifts that satisfy any special need. Be sure that you can find everything you are looking under one roof.
We promise a safe shopping experience at www.skembedjis.com. It's guaranteed.
Know what you're looking for?
At www.skembedjis.com you can find brand new and second hand forklifts and warehouse equipments at very competitive prices. More than 150 machines are offered for sale. In addition you can find a range of different dimensions of industrial forklift tires, batteries, chargers, spare parts, attachments, as well as services such as leasing of machineries and full maintenance. Services such as leasing and maintenance of your machineries are only offered for Cyprus market and only for the Cyprus Republic controlled territory residents.
You can go through the different product Categories to find the product that fits your requirements and/ or use the “Search” function to easily find the product you seek.
Alternatively, the “Search” function can be used to look for products by, Brand, Price Range or Category.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases through the Site, you must be a resident of the territory controlled by the Cyprus Republic or one of the above countries:
You will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to PayPal.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and, where the Company feels necessary, to transmit of to obtain information about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number of credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the services we provide on the Site without notice. This Site changes and is updated regularly and the Company will not be liable if for any reason the Site of any materials on it are unavailable at any time of for any period.
Prices shown on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate in Cyprus. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
When you are ready to make your purchase:
Note that you must be a registered user, logged in, in order to be able to view product prices and/ or search products by price range.
In order to become a registered user and be able to log in, you must register, providing ALL required information, and receive approval of registration by Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd.
You will receive registration approval notification, by email. The registration approval notification email will include your unique User Name and Password, which you will use to log in and be able to view product prices, and/ or search products by price range.
- Select the products you would like to purchase by adding them into the Shopping Cart.
- At any point during the purchase process, select the My Cart View option to review all items selected to be purchased. While at the Shopping Cart, you can review ALL the contents and details of the Shopping Cart. You Can:
- Review and modify the Quantity for each product.
- Review the Final Prices, including all taxes (including VAT) and all costs for the order.
- Review the Delivery costs, if any
- After reviewing the Shopping Cart, from the Shopping Cart View you can:
- Continue shopping,
- Increase and/ or decrease quantities for items into the Shopping Cart
- Clear the Shopping Cart completely
- Checkout and complete the purchase
- By selecting the Checkout option
- You will be redirected to the delivery method, where:
- If you have placed an order from an area within the territory controlled by Cyprus government:
- You can select “Pickup from Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd warehouse», or
- “Delivery to your premises”,
- If you have placed an order from one of the countries we deliver abroad (Greece, England, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Malta, Romania) and the weight of your order exceeds 30 Kg:
- You will be prompted that: “For delivery of this item, outside Cyprus, you need to request shipping pricing based on specific item characteristics and shipping requirements/ timings. Cost and delivery terms and timings will be provided within 72 hrs from shipping pricing request.».
- You will be requested to provide the delivery port you want your order to be delivered to.
- Your order will be placed and you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Within 72 hrs, after you provide the requested information, you will receive notification, by email, with the freight cost and delivery timings.
- Then you can select the preferred Option. After Selecting the preferred Delivery Option, you can:
- Review ALL the contents of the Shopping Cart along with:
- The Quantity for each product.
- The Final Prices, including all taxes (including VAT) and all costs for the order.
- The Delivery costs, if any.
- Select Back to My Cart, where you can Review and/ or Alter information related to your purchase, as per Step 2 above.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and Proceed to Payment.
- After confirming Reading and Accepting the Terms and Conditions you can Proceed to Payment. When you confirm your order you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This is NOT an acceptance of your order, just confirmation that we have received it.
- After Proceeding to Payment you can complete your Purchase clicking on the PayPal icon.
- By clicking on the PayPal icon you will be transferred to the PayPal website, where:
- If you already are a registered member, you will review the items and amount to be paid, without being able to alter any of the information displayed, and confirm the purchase if you decide to proceed.
- If you are not a registered member, you will be asked to complete the PayPal registration process, following PayPal directions, and then review the items and amount to be paid, without being able to alter any of the information displayed, and confirm the purchase if you decide to proceed.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed and paid for, you will receive an email with the Invoice for your order, confirming order payment.
- After successfully placing and paying for your order you can monitor the status of your orders from the Account Panel.
All payments are done through PayPal one of the most secure payment gateways worldwide. All payments are subject to PayPal Terms and conditions that you will need to agree to when you enter the PayPal environment during payment process
Following the completion of purchase (conclusion of the contract), the contract will be archived for monitoring purposes in our system.
Also, following the completion of purchase (conclusion of the contract) you will receive, by email, the contract (Invoice outlining items, quantity and cost) as well as acknowledgement of payment.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
There is no additional cost for delivery within the Republic of Cyprus controlled territory.
Deliveries within Cyprus will be executed By using Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd own means.
Used Reconditioned Machineries are normally delivered within maximum two weeks time after order processing. Actual delivery time will be agreed specifically with each client depending on Reconditioning required/ agreed. The same applies for any order which the client will request machinery customization. Brand new machineries, without request for customization, (eg.spare Parts, tires etc) will be delivered maximum within 24hours.
The shipping price is always added to the product during checkout for small packages.
Shipping freight for container orders varies depending on period and is provided within 72 hrs, upon specific request.
The following courier services can be used to deliver products abroad:
The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
In case courier cannot locate or contact you using the work phone you provided to the Company during registration, the item will be returned to us and you will have to pay the shipping fees twice in order to have the product re-sent to you.
During checkout, you can choose to ship the items to a different address than the default address for your account. Please note that in such cases the courier could possibly contact you to arrange delivery if the phone number related to the secondary address cannot be reached.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
- Claims for damaged goods must notify within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately.
- Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
- We do not deliver to P.O.Box numbers
Orders can be handled and processed in English. These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You can contact us for any complains or feedback.