Steps to Complete a Purchase
Note that you must be a registered user, logged in, in order to be able to view product prices and/ or search products by price range.
In order to become a registered user and be able to log in, you must register, providing ALL required information, and receive approval of registration by Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd.
You will receive registration approval notification, by email. The registration approval notification email will include your unique User Name and Password, which you will use to log in and be able to view product prices, and/ or search products by price range.
- Select the products you would like to purchase by adding them into the Shopping Cart.
- At any point during the purchase process, select the My Cart View option to review all items selected to be purchased. While at the Shopping Cart, you can review ALL the contents and details of the Shopping Cart. You Can:
- Review and modify the Quantity for each product.
- Review the Final Prices, including all taxes (including VAT) and all costs for the order.
- Review the Delivery costs, if any
- After reviewing the Shopping Cart, from the Shopping Cart View you can:
- Continue shopping,
- Increase and/ or decrease quantities for items into the Shopping Cart
- Clear the Shopping Cart completely
- Checkout and complete the purchase
- By selecting the Checkout option
- You will be redirected to the delivery method, where:
- If you have placed an order from an area within the territory controlled by Cyprus government:
- You can select “Pickup from Y. Skembedjis & Sons Ltd warehouse», or
- “Delivery to your premises”,
- If you have placed an order from one of the countries we deliver abroad (Greece, England, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Malta, Romania) and the weight of your order exceeds 30 Kg:
- You will be prompted that: “For delivery of this item, outside Cyprus, you need to request shipping pricing based on specific item characteristics and shipping requirements/ timings. Cost and delivery terms and timings will be provided within 72 hrs from shipping pricing request.».
- You will be requested to provide the delivery port you want your order to be delivered to.
- Your order will be placed and you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Within 72 hrs, after you provide the requested information, you will receive notification, by email, with the freight cost and delivery timings.
- Then you can select the preferred Option. After Selecting the preferred Delivery Option, you can:
- Review ALL the contents of the Shopping Cart along with:
- The Quantity for each product.
- The Final Prices, including all taxes (including VAT) and all costs for the order.
- The Delivery costs, if any.
- Select Back to My Cart, where you can Review and/ or Alter information related to your purchase, as per Step 2 above.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and Proceed to Payment.
- After confirming Reading and Accepting the Terms and Conditions you can Proceed to Payment. When you confirm your order you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This is NOT an acceptance of your order, just confirmation that we have received it.
- After Proceeding to Payment you can complete your Purchase clicking on the PayPal icon.
- By clicking on the PayPal icon you will be transferred to the PayPal website, where:
- If you already are a registered member, you will review the items and amount to be paid, without being able to alter any of the information displayed, and confirm the purchase if you decide to proceed.
- If you are not a registered member, you will be asked to complete the PayPal registration process, following PayPal directions, and then review the items and amount to be paid, without being able to alter any of the information displayed, and confirm the purchase if you decide to proceed.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed and paid for, you will receive an email with the Invoice for your order, confirming order payment.
- After successfully placing and paying for your order you can monitor the status of your orders from the Account Panel.