TOUGH AND RELIABLE PEDESTRIAN STACKERS WITH THE LOWEST ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN THE INDUSTRY
Tough with maximum control and visibility, the Hyster S1.0-2.0 pedestrian stacker is easy to maneuver while stacking and retrieving loads at low and medium-lift heights.
These reliable and energy efficient pedestrian stackers are designed also for horizontal load transfer over short and medium travel distances, delivering a low cost of operation. Hyster S1.2-1.6 IL version pedestrian stacker is ideal for double pallet handling.
Hyster Powered Pedestrian Stacker Highlights:
- Built with the quality hallmarks of Hyster: toughness, intelligent design, dependability, and efficiency
- Lowest energy consumption in its class with AC infrastructure on drive and steering motors
- Powerful acceleration and travel speed of up to 6km/h due to the 1.2 kW traction motor giving superior performance and productivity
- Seamless changes in travel direction, increasing cycle speeds and control of pallet handling operations
- Tiller arm position reduces the space required to operate the truck, offering low effort steering
- Maximum visibility thanks to reduced mast channel width and the position of the lift cylinder. The load rollers are greased for life
- Dual process controllers for increased reliability
- Robust chassis design with a one-piece base frame (no welded arms)
- Proven reliability and durability for ease of maintenance with a high level of parts commonality with other Hyster products
- Display provides error codes, battery status, and hour-meter
- This truck offers a low cost of operation with a service interval for hydraulic oil and filter of 3000 hours or 3 years