These new models will replace the existing H2.0-3.0XT (A380).
The first number of 2.5-3t ICE trucks will be introduced with the following features:
- Diesel Stage V engine
- Drum brakes
- Powershift transmission
- Work lights
- Amber strobe and reverse alarm
- Container compatible 3FFL mast
- Additional model 2.5T @ 600
The introduction of the 2.5-3t ICE models will begin with a base model. Hyster will deliver an additional number of specifications in future truck models scheduled for production later in 2021.
- Improved all-round visibility
- Large mast window for improved visibility when handling
- Top glass screen, which offers protection against falling loads and provides a clear view upwards of the load at height.
- A large first step will make it easier to get on and off the truck
- Spacious operator compartment with more shoulder, leg and headroom
- Comfortable and adjustable Grammer MSG65 suspension seat
- All new colour touch screen display
Fuel consumption of the A-series is lower compared to the XT-series and competitor’s products.
These new models are particularly suitable for loading and unloading of trailers and for handling palletised inbound materials and final products. Front-end options permit effective and highly productive capability within the following industries:
- Automotive: loading automotive parts on lorries
- Beverage: loading/unloading beverage products with use of a Bolzoni Auramo double or triple pallet handler
- Construction: construction materials and brick and block
- Metals: palletised/unpalletised sheet metal, light aluminium coil, finished goods, machine parts
- Paper: recycling applications with use of a Bolzoni Auramo bale clamp, a fork positioner or a 360° rotating bale clamp.