DIESEL OR LPG FORKLIFT TRUCK
STRENGTH, RELIABILITY AND LOW COST OF OPERATION FOR HEAVY DUTY LIFTING
Designed for high-intensity applications, the H6.0-8.0FT series provides continuous strength and reliability, particularly where front-end attachments are needed.
With 3.6L and 3.8L diesel or 4.3L LPG engines, these reliable Hyster forklift trucks are available to buy with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations to suit the most challenging applications in the paper, manufacturing, bottling or construction industries.
Hyster H6.0-8.0FT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch™, DuraMatch™ 3 or DuraMatch™ Plus3 transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features 2 speed Electronic Powershift Transmissions
- The Fortens Advance models feature the 3-speed DuraMatch™ 3 transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- The Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch™ Plus3, a 3-speed Extended Function Transmission with Dynamic Auto Deceleration System, throttle response management, and Auto Speed Hydraulics
- Oil immersed brakes contribute to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance of the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options