HEAVY DUTY PEDESTRIAN POWERED PALLET TRUCK
LONGER SHIFT LIFE, LOWER COSTS AND SUPER RELIABILITY FROM THE HYSTER HEAVY DUTY PEDESTRIAN PALLET TRUCKS AND HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Energy efficiency, low maintenance, and proven reliability combine on the Hyster heavy duty pedestrian pallet truck, offering one of the lowest lifetime costs in the market.
Pallet trucks with powerful motor speeds and fast response ensure that operators can continue to work hard in demanding applications, benefitting from the long battery life and superb maneuverability of Hyster’s handling equipment. This is a tough pedestrian pallet truck designed for intense indoor pallet transportation and vehicle loading and unloading.
Hyster Heavy Duty Pedestrian Pallet Truck Highlights:
- Powerful SEM traction motor provides superior performance and increased loads moved per hour
- A durable frame construction with integral forks for high truck rigidity, allow the truck to handle heavy loads over long distances. Heavy-duty, tandem load wheels provide excellent stability for heavier loads over uneven surfaces
- The battery compartment features a reinforced bumper section which protects the truck against collision
- Power is transmitted through helicoidal gears, which are positioned in an oil bath, to reduce component wear and tear
- Adjustable performance settings of Hyster’s manual handling equipment allow the truck to be configured to suit the driver and the intensity of the application
- Regenerative braking increases braking efficiency and reduces maintenance costs
- Onboard diagnostic display provides early warning of maintenance requirements
- Operational costs are minimised with the provision of recommended service intervals of 1000 hours