HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT TRUCK
Among of the most compact machines available on the market in this capacity range, these heavy-duty forklift trucks from Hyster have demonstrated their reliability and strength in heavy-duty applications all over the world.
Depend on the power of this machine in the most demanding operations from tough steel and coil handling operations to concrete and port applications, whether new or used forklift trucks.
Hyster 18-20T Heavy Duty Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Extremely stable rough terrain forklift when handling the heaviest loads thanks to the wide, strong drive axle
- With fast travel and lift speeds, the high-performance powertrain features engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership
- For the toughest applications and heaviest loads, there is a multi-purpose, hook-type, side-shift, fork positioning carriage. A range of different fork and front-end attachments (including coil rams) are available to suit specific applications
- Oil-immersed (wet) disc brakes help support lower cost of operation
- Stage IV compliant, producing lower emissions and offering up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous generation of product, significantly reducing lifetime costs
- Stage IV version features the Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine.
- In addition to the Cummins engine technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode can be used which reduces the maximum engine speed and optimises fuel efficiency even more
- Stage IIIA options are available for un-regulated regions for a forklift outside the UK, EU and North America
- Hyster “Vista” cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus excellent all-around visibility, to ensure ease of operation
- The ultra-compact short wheelbase models are designed for applications where operating space is restricted. The compact “S” (short) models feature a wheelbase of just 3.50m